As we have all been hearing, reading, and watching, Ontario has put a halt on all pending evictions, hearings for new evictions, and has even stated that tenants who have falling into hard times due to the COVID-19 crisis “should not worry about paying their rent because their landlord will manage”.
As Real Estate Investors it is a very scary thing to face… how are we expected to survive if the rents we depend on to pay the bills aren’t coming in?
On this webinar, we will discuss the options the landlord has and the steps they need to take to create a win-win solution for both the landlord and the tenant.
This webinar will be discussing Landlord and Tenant issues specifically related to Residential Tenancies in Ontario related to COVID-19.
What will you learn:
- How can you assist your tenants
- How to prepare for the worst case
- How to mitigate your expenses or losses
- How to increase the probability of you collecting rent
- What forms you need to complete for rent deferral
- How to correctly complete the forms needed to ensure you are protecting your interests
Join us for this online learning session and equip yourself with the knowledge you need to make solid and informed decisions regarding your money and your future.
Registration MUST be done on our website to get access to webinar link…