We all know that in any Real Estate transaction, when you are borrowing funds, the bank is the one making the most money off your hard work… so why not turn the tables and get some of those profits into your own pocket for a change!
If you’ve been looking to take a more passive role in investing, but have many questions about how to safely lend your hard earned cash, this event is an absolute MUST for you!
RSVP to reserve your seat as space at our venue is limited.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to safely use your RRSP, TFSA or HELOC to invest in private mortgages
- The advantages to being the money partner
- The risks associated with becoming the bank
- What to do when things go wrong – how to mitigate your expenses or losses
- What you need to have in your loan documents
Registration closes on Mar 11 at 7 PM!
Our goal at Stilettos and Hammers is to provide all our members with the tools and resources needed to assist them with the generation and preservation of wealth through Real Estate.
One of the most important resources any Real Estate Investor or Entrepreneur needs is a solid network, and what better way of developing those relationships, than with a wonderful brunch, surrounded by amazing women.