It has been over a month now since the ban of all non-essential work in Ontario, and many investors have been left with limited options when it comes to filling their current, and upcoming vacancies.
While many tenants are not allowing access into their occupied homes, many applicants are also reluctant to view the vacant homes in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic…
So how does an investor work with their tenants and their prospects to ensure that health and safety recommendations are being respected, emergency orders are being complied with, and vacancies are being filled in a timely manner?
Join us on this online event to learn how we have adapted our processes to allow for maximum response and swift filling of vacancies during these challenging times.
What will you learn:
- How to effectively advertise your vacant units
- How to show your units while practicing social distance as well as other government mandated practices
- How to interview your prospects
- How to implement a completely paperless process from application to lease signing
- How to effectively screen your tenants to ensure you are not approving a non-paying prospect
- and much more…
Join us for this online learning session and equip yourself with the knowledge you need to make solid and informed decisions regarding your money and your future.
Registration MUST be done on our website to get access to webinar link & replay.